Welcome! Thank you for consigning with us; we look forward to creating an extraordinary partnership with you. Here are the terms of our consignment process:
- Consignment4kids will select the items we believe our customers will buy. Sometimes there will be items we cannot accept. Please understand that our customers’ preferences must be our selection guidelines.
- Consignment Prices: Prices will be set by Consignment4kids.
- Consignment Period is 90 days. After 30 days of consignment with us, the price shall be reduced by 20%, and after 90 days of consignment with us, consignors must let Consignment4kids know whether they would like their unsold items returned to them or donated by us.
- After your items have sold, 40% of the selling price of the item will be posted to your account. Consignment4kids retains 60% of the actual Selling Price as its Commission.
- You may check the status of your items at any time at the Consignor Login page.
- Some of your items may remain unsold at the end of 90 days. If you would like to retrieve these unsold items, you must notify Consignment4kids on or before the 60th day of consignment. Call or email us, and we will pack them up for you. We cannot keep track of all the consignment items, and it is not our responsibility to let you know of the expiration of consignments. It is your responsibility to reclaim your consignment items. Please instruct us if we should return those items to you with mailing fees. Unsold, un-retrieved items become the property of Consignment4kids to be disposed or donated at our discretion. Any items not picked up, or left with any instruction of how we can handle unsold items after 7 days of the expiration of the consignment terms, the items shall be deemed abandoned and become the sole property of Consignment4kids without further notice to you and without any compensation to the consignor.
- We will do our best to safeguard your items, but we are not responsible for damage or loss.
- Consignors will be paid by check only. The payment for sold items will be calculated at the end of each month and we will mail you a check after the following month. Since we have many active consignors, we will not send any account statement nor notify consignors in regard to balances. You may check status of your consignment and balance of account by checking in your Consignor Login page of the Site.
Click HERE to fill out the consignor agreement form
I have read the above terms and agree with them:
In order to pick up unsold items, I agree to contact Consignment4kids within 90 days of the date printed on my consignment receipt.
OPTIONAL (For Manhattan Only)
Consigner would like to engage Consignment4kids to pick up consigners clothing at a specified address for an upfront fee of $25.
Please email a signed copy or photo off this agreement to:
Once we have received a signed agreement, a consigner account will be set up for you. You will then receive an email with instructions on how to set up you consigner account.